Monday, December 17, 2007

Live Well!

I don't know what happened to me. My quiet time is much less than I usually have. I seldom pray, I don't have the joy to go to church, I miss my fellowship with Jesus.

Strange for someone that already declared want to study in Theology and probably become a pastor?

I don't think so. I still am a human being who have my own struggles.

I want to serve My Lord with all my heart and my soul and my mind, but I keep on being bugged by the thought of how to provide for my family.
I still don't have a house for my young family, don't know if I should have children, don't know where to find a lot of money.

Of course money can not bring happiness and bla, bla, bla... but everything needs money.

I keep being reminded of Matthew 6:33-34 "But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore don’t be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Each day’s own evil is sufficient."

I am still very anxious. I don't want to become a pastor because it is the easiest way to make money, rather I really love God and choose this road because I want to completely use my ALL to His Glory.

Right now, I feel like losing all my strength. I always don't want to get up from bed and doesn't enjoy working in the office and always come home tired and exhausted.
I can not think clearly and have difficulties remembering things.

I want to have a relax and quiet life. Is it out there?
Live well is enough for me as long as Jesus name is being Glorified.
I am looking forward to this Christmas holiday to rejuvenate my life and fellowship.

2 comments:

  1. Hai,
    Kok sama.....
    Terus terang aja, aku juga lagi maleeees banget ke gereja, baca kitab , dll. Bahkan sepertinya nih aku bisa jadi atheis dalam waktu dekat ini -- kalau nggak hati2. Sejak sering main di "you know where", aku jadi banyak berpikir, terlalu banyak yang masuk akal untuk dibilang "sekedar kebetulan".
    Jadi, i've been taking my time to thinking over my priority of live and about bible.
    Pray for me please. I know God never failed me, tapi gimanapun aku punya keraguan yang sebagian besarnya bersumber dari "rasa mau enak sendiri" -- yaaah gue kan hedonist lol.

    Thank's udah sharing. Blogmu ini bagus lho. Aku jarang baca blogg orang lain sih, tapi ini menarik. Congrats ya !

    Btw, karena gue baru pertama kali ini ever kasi komentar ke blogg, gue jadi kaya kirim surat aja hihihi.

    Well, Mr & Mrs Arief, the hottest couple of the year, Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year ya !!! May all your wishes come true.
    God speed.

    GBU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenang aja, Joy.
    Rasa mau enak sendiri memang suka mengganggu kehidupan rohani kita.

    Inget Adam dan Hawa kan? Mereka jatuh karena mau enak sendiri.

    Let's pray for each other!

    ReplyDelete

You Are The Salt of The Earth and You Are The Light of The World

This is the script that I used to deliver the sermon on Morning Chapel time on 28 Feb 2018. "You are the salt of the earth . But i...

Learn For Free!

IDWebHost

Banner IDwebhost

James Gwee